Open the Public Airport Data Change Form in a new window.
All Part 157 airport changes must be submitted to the respective regional office (RO) or airport district office (ADO) for proposed changes. The RO or ADO is responsible for providing the results of the aeronautical evaluation and effects to the airport operator and NFDC.
Please be aware of the NFDC Cut-Off Dates for submission of Airport Data.
1. Runway Length
If this submission details runway length changes for runways with an Instrument Approach Procedure (RNAV, GPS, ILS, SID, STAR, etc.), then the data must be submitted via a survey. Federally-funded surveys must be submitted through theprogram.
2. Traffic Pattern Altitude, Right Traffic, Declared Distances
If this submission requires changes to any of the following items:
then you must submit anto the appropriate Airports District Office (ADO).
3. ARFF Index
If this submission requires changes to the Aircraft Rescue and Firefighting (ARFF) Index, please send the information to the appropriate regional
4. Airport Name
If this submission is used to change an airport name, please send the appropriate documentation to the
Paperwork Reduction Act Statement
A federal agency may not conduct or sponsor, and a person is not required to respond to, nor shall a person be subject to a penalty for failure to comply with a collection of information subject to the requirements of the Paperwork Reduction Act unless that collection of information displays a currently valid OMB Control Number. The OMB Control Number for this information collection is 2120-0754. Public reporting for this collection of information is estimated to be approximately 20 minutes per response, including the time for reviewing instructions, searching existing data sources, gathering and maintaining the data needed, completing and reviewing the collection of information. All responses are mandatory per 49 USC § 40103. Send comments regarding this burden estimate or any other aspect of this collection of information, including suggestions for reducing this burden to the FAA at: 800 Independence Ave. SW Washington, DC 20591 Attn: Information Collection Clearance Officer, AES-200.
Per FAA JO 7900.2B, effective January 31, 2013, the following forms are required to submit data
changes to the NFDC.
NOTE: JO 7900.2B HERE
Form Completion and Submission Instructions:
1) Click on the name of the appropriate form below to view and complete form. Save a copy of the completed form for uploading.
2) Open the Public Airport Data Change Form located at the top of this webpage.
3) Complete the required information; upload the saved copy of the completed form under the Supporting Documents section.
4) Submit data change by clicking on the Submit button.
NEW 7900.2B FORMS
– For submission of ILS and other related data changes.
– for submission of NAVAID data changes.
– for submission of ARTCC data changes.
– for submission of TRACON data changes.
– for submission of Weather (WX) System and other related data changes.
– for submission of FSS, Radio Communication Outlets (RCO) and Self Sustained Outlets (SSO) data.