Third Party Survey System (TPSS)
Open TPSS in a new window.
Launched in 2005, TPSS automates the submission and processing of Wide
Area Augmentation System (WAAS) survey data.
TPSS enables the following workflow:
- Survey organization uploads UDDF-based survey file.
- National Geodetic Survey (NGS) validates UDDF file.
- NFDC Flight Procedures group determines if an impact to existing procedures exists, then may re-design
- NFDC specialists update NASR.
- NFDD and 56-day publications communicate changes.